Omega BioPlus™ is a dietary supplement with a unique blend of 3, 6 and 9 omega fatty acids obtained from natural vegetable sources which are essential for good health. Omega -3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids because they cannot be synthesized by the human body but are vital for normal metabolism. They play an important role in reducing inflammation through out the body -in the blood vessels and joints. Omega 3 fatty acids are important in preventing many health problems including heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer.
There are several types of omega 3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA. Fish and plants like flax contain ALA omega 3 fatty acid that is partially converted to DHA and EPA in the body. In this way ALA acts as a precursor for the formation of the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Benefits in supporting cardio vascular health, joint health, neuronal health and healthy skin, hair and nails
- Helps to lower LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol
- Increases esterification of cholesterol making it easily available for utilization in the body
- Helps to slow down the process of plaque formation (fatty deposit inside the arterial wall)
- Helps to reduce the inflammation throughout the body -in the blood vessels and joints
- Aids in decreasing the accumulation of cholesterol in blood serum and blood vessel walls
- Supports a healthy immune system
Omega BioPlus™ is a combination of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids along with sesamin complex and Sabinsa's absorption enhancer, *Bioperine®.
*Patented : US & International Patents
Suggested Use Level : 1 Softgel twice a day
Packsize : 30 & 60 Softgels
MRP: Rs.700 (30 Softgels)
MRP: Rs.1300 (60 Softgels)